var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ?
"https://secure." : "http://www.");
Wayne Hartman – previous 2016 Candidate for Whitlam (formerly Throsby).
Wayne Hartman was the Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting) Candidate for Whitlam (formerly Throsby) at the 2016 Federal Election.
Wayne Hartman is a resident of Blackbutt, near Shellharbour. As such, he lives in the electorate. He is a mechanical tradesman at BlueScope Steel located at Port Kembla.
The party’s local issues in Whitlam (formerly Throsby) are:-
1. Change Family Law Legislation to recognise parental alienation as child abuse.
2. Change Child Support legislation so that child support is capped at an amount that is affordable.
3. Provide more affordable housing -both public and private .
4. Provide more housing for our veterans – WWII and Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
5. Introduce legislation to preference the use of Australian steel and other other Australian-made products – both Federal and State. Raise tariffs to protect Australian jobs – currently 5%. Raise this tariff to between 15% and 20%.
6. Oppose any attempts to privatise Medicare – that is either before or after the next Federal Election (do not trust our current political parties not to make these changes to Medicare after the Election)
6. Construct infrastructure projects where they are specifically needed. For example in Whitlam (formerly Throsby) we support the following projects:
– Duplication of the single railway line from Wollongong to Nowra.
– Build the Maldon-Dombarton Railway line (not just talk about it like the local politicians are doing),
– Construct the road access bridge to West Dapto over the railway line from Fowler’s Road, Dapto.
– Construct the long-awaited lifts to the Unanderra Railway Station.
A PDF copy of the above details can be downloaded here