The Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting) is a registered political party with the Australian Electoral Commission.
We have no funding other than from our own pockets and from your donations.
Donations are mainly used for nominating candidates at election time. It costs $2,000.00 for a deposit for a Senate candidate and $1,000.00 for a House of Representatives candidate.
However any donation would be very much appreciated.
1. Donations can be sent directly to the Party Secretary.
If you are sending a cheque, the contact details of the Party Secretary are:
Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting),
PO Box 97,
DOUGLAS PARK. NSW. 2569.
2. Donations can be also made by direct deposit or by using Internet Banking.
Donations can be either deposited directly to or they can transferred by internet banking, to our Westpac Bank Account (approximate cost is AUD $0.25 per internet transfer):
Bank: Westpac Banking Corporation.
Account Name: Non-Custodial Parents Party.
BSB and Account Number: 032273 181253.
Note: Some internet banking systems do not accept long account names and/or hyphens or dashes in an account name. Our party’s name is relatively long and also it has a hyphen in its name.
We have found that there is sometimes a problem in entering our particular account name. This is because of your particular bank’s internet banking system. The transaction then does not proceed.
Normally this problem does not occur.
However if this problem does occur, then we would suggest that you simply use, as an example, NCPP(EP) or something similar as the account name. The transaction should then proceed OK.
3. Donations can be also made using Paypal.
You can also donate by using Paypal.
Please click onto the word “Paypal” or onto the Donate icon provided below:
All donations (regardless of the amount) are very gratefully appreciated.
If you do not have a Paypal account, one can can set up by Paypal. This is by clinking onto the Donate icon and then following the PayPal prompts.
4. Donations from Outside Australia.
For our overseas supporters, the following means may be used:
1. Internet Banking (your approximate cost is AUD $20.00 per transfer)
2. Telegraphic transfer (your approximate cost is AUD $30.00 per transfer)
3. Bank Draft in Australian dollars (your approximate cost is AUD $20.00).
4. Personal Check in your currency (note there is an AUD $50.00 bank charge to our Party here in Australia for converting checks with foreign amounts to Australian currency).
The Swift Code and ABA numbers for our Westpac Banking Corporation account are:
Swift Code Number: WPACAU2S.
ABA Number: 02100 0021.
Back to the NCPP(EP) HOME PAGE