The Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting) will be fielding candidates for both the Senate and House of Representatives.
This will be for the Federal Election to be held on 21 August 2010.
1. Senate Candidates
Details for candidates in:
New South Wales – 1. Andrew Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Roland Foster email@example.com
(please vote for these two (2) candidates by placing the number 1 in our party’s box “above the line”)
(Note: Our aim is to have candidates in all states and territories of the Commonwealth. In the previous two (2) Federal Elections, we have had candidates in at least four (4) states. However our limited resources did not allow us to effectively run candidates in the other states and territories at this particular Election).
2. House of Representatives Candidates.
The candidates for the House of Representatives will be:
1. John Flanagan (Cunningham in NSW): firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Wayne Hartman (Throsby in NSW)
3. Brendan Hall (McEwen in Victoria) email@example.com