Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting)
Welcome to the Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting)’s web-site
We are a Parents Party.
All parents, grandparents, relatives, friends and interested persons can support our issues.
This is by joining our party and/or by voting for our candidates at the next Federal Election.
A report on the 2013 Federal Election can be found at Item “4“ below.
Membership is free.
The type of relationship in which you may have been involved – short-term; long-term; opposite sex; same sex, etc – is quite unimportant to us.
The issues are what is important to our party.
Items underlined below in blue can be clicked for further details.
The Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting) was formed in Australia in 1998.
We are registered with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) as a political party.
Our Party has a large membership base.
It largely consists of divorced and separated parents, their partners, grandparents, relatives, friends and anyone else who believes that children have a right to be cared for by both their parents.
Everyone is very welcome to join the Party – this is regardless of your background.
Membership is free.
2. Our Aims and Objectives.
The Aims of the Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting) are both to
a. Minimise government interference in decisions that affect separated families
b. Maximise the initiative of individual parents to make those decisions.
The Main Objectives of the Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting) are to:-
- Change Family Law legislation, so that children see both parents.
- Change Child Support legislation so as to benefit the children.
3. More Specific Details.
More specific details can be found by clicking onto the items in blue below:-
- NCPP(EP) Family Law–Child Support Policies.
- NCPP(EP) Party Policies that provide our policies other than on family law and child support.
- Essential Changes that the NCPP(EP) require to existing laws.
- NCPP(EP) Submissions, Media Interviews and Speeches.
- NCPP(EP) Photo Gallery (demonstrations and protests).
- Our suggestion to you about your voting preferences. Please click here.
- Download a free NCPP(EP) Membership Form (in pdf format).
- Download a free NCPP(EP) Membership Form (in word format).
- Request us to send you a Membership Form – if you are unable to print a copy from this web-site.
- NCPP(EP) Change of Contact Details Form (in pdf format) – to assist existing members to provide these details.
- NCPP(EP) Change of Contact Details Form (in word format) – same as above.
- Further Details on NCPP(EP) membership - if required.
- View the NCPP(EP) Election History
- Wikipedia NCPP(EP) web-site - full details of the Party’s History can be also found from the Wikipedia NCPP(EP) web-site.
- Donations are accepted.
- Volunteers - ways to help the Party.
- A Standard Joint Parenting Agreement.
- A Typical Parenting Plan (in pdf format).
- A Typical Parenting Plan (in word format).
- Contact Us by clicking here or by emailing us on email@example.com .
4. Report on the 2013 Federal Election.
We were happy with the Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting)‘s results at the 2013 Federal Election held on 7 September 2013.
Please click onto either of the following Facebook accounts (note: both are separate accounts).
Account 1 can also be accessed by clicking onto:
Similarly account 2 can be also accessed by clicking onto:
6. NCPP(EP) Family Law Petition for Equal Parenting.
Please download and sign our Family Law Petition
You can then return the signed petition by:
PO Box 80,
CONISTON. NSW. 2500.
or email to:
We propose to present the petition to Federal Parliament and our politicians as soon as possible.
7. NCPP(EP) Contact Details.
The NCPP(EP) contact details are:
Party Secretary and Registered Officer,
Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting),
PO Box 97,
DOUGLAS PARK. NSW. 2569.
Telephone number: (02) 4630 9072
Mobile number: 0408 645 511
Fax number: (02) 4630 8300
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The web-site is authorised by John Flanagan, 202 Lawrence Hargrave Drive. THIRROUL. NSW. 2515. Mobile number 0415 899 574.
John Flanagan is the Deputy Registered Officer of the Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting).